There are many elements of designing a sign, beyond size, colors and fonts. Here are some key questions you need to ask before contacting a sign company.
- What am I trying to accomplish?
- Who is my audience?
- Is this supporting my branding or theme?
- Location elements, such as viewing distance?
- Enviroment where the sign is to be located? Indoor, Outdoor, Weather?
- How long will my sign be used?
Once you have addressed these basic questions, this is where it can get challenging for many. A Graphic Designer may have additional questions, including a request to visit your site or business. The purpose for this visit? A sign not only needs a to support a companies brand and marketing initiative, but many times there is a business culture or special enviroment. For a sign program or project to be successful, it must support and build on the culture.
A Free consultation and site survey from Pillar Signs and Graphics can help you answer these 7 key questions and maximize your sign results.
So the best way to design a sign is the support of a professional sign company.